Friday, March 21, 2008

Overtime

I've been working (or rather not working) on these maps for too long.

Thankfully, they're almost done. I'm just finishing off the exit to the secret level, then I'll add any details I can think of to the existing maps, .pk4 it up, test to make sure the maps are connected together (somehow, they weren't in the demo) and that the difficulty is just right, then have it beta tested, and then finally release it.

And move on to my next project... for Resurrection of Evil.

Oh, by the way, if you're thinking of playing this little episode of mine, you'll be getting a bonus with it -- a remake of the episode for the original DOOM! Yup, you'll get to see what the original maps looked like, except they'll be better looking than the originals, yet less complicated than the DOOM 3 remakes.

One thing, though -- I never finished Map 9 for DOOM 1, so the last half of the map you'll see in DOOM 3 will be (so many rhymes) from my creativity and improvisation.

Well, I'd better get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home