Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Prefabulous!

An awesome prefab pack has been put up for download by someone named Moth. Want complex pipes and wires in your map? It's in here! Need a fancy computer terminal for a computer lab? It's in here! Want that cool area with the light going around the huge track from Mars City Underground? It's in here!

The most impressive prefab has to be the outside view! Beautifully breathtaking!

I'd show you screenshots, but there are too many cool things to show. Also, I'm tired. Anyway, there are pictures for almost everything in here, so download it to see for yourself.

Still, this pack will make detailing my maps go faster and easier. Hopefully, this will help me get my map out sooner so I can begin working on the next one.

Get the pack from the following link:

http://www.bigupload.com/d=2F572797

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home