Friday, May 16, 2008

Release Me!

Keep an eye out, as Death Rebellion shall be released shortly.

Yes, after TEN MONTHS (since I began around July 2006), it's getting released... TODAY!

Now, I know I promised a trailer... but I couldn't get Fraps or any other video recording program to record DOOM 3! The idea was to record a small part of the DOOM 1 versions, then record roughly the same thing in DOOM 3 to show how similar they are. Fraps recorded DOOM 1 absolutely fine, but not DOOM 3, even though it's compatible.

You'll have to make do with screenshots, which don't do games justice, these days.

Anyway, I'll get to hosting stuff and pasting the links to them everywhere.

Watch this space!

[Insert witty/funny catchphrase here]


UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

As of 10:20 p.m. GMT, Death Rebellion has been released! Check this post on Doom3World.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home