Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm Having An Episode!

Well, remaking an episode. One of my own from DOOMs gone by. It was an okay episode, in my opinion at least, if you want me to be blunt. Before you ask, no, it wasn't released, so don't expect to find it anywhere. In fact, it's gone from my hard-drive, completely. In case you're wondering, it did have a name -- Death Rebellion. How did it get that name? Well, I was thinking up for a name for it, and thought of Rebellion. My cousin was up and he thought of naming it Death! So we 'argued' back and forth with the names.

"Death!"
"Rebellion!"
"Death!"
"Rebellion!"

I'm sure you can see what happened. So it's really a combination of two names.

Anyway, here are some screenshots...

The start of a new map

Comes with soft shadows!


"Welcome to the mess hall!"


Random shiz

Although it's a remake, I'll try to keep it close to the original, meaning DOOM 1 enemies and weapons, although I'll include corpses and such, since it's going to be more realistic than the original was. I might add DOOM 3 monsters, but that's not a given.

Oh, and yes, that is a custom skybox. This episode takes place on Earth, just like the original. I'm trying to keep the look of the original by having mountainous skies and to make it look more like Earth, since Mars, as you might guess, doesn't look very... 'Earthy'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home