Friday, June 02, 2006

Back To Work!

Work on my map, that is. I've been taking an unintentional break from mapping. The lure of gaming was too strong, but I guess I'm all gamed up and ready to begin mapping, again. That's not to say I'm going to map more than game. Playing is my first love and creating for DOOM 3 comes second, closely followed by sleep in third and here comes chocolate rounding the bend! It's going to be a close one! They're on the straight and-- wait, this is getting ridiculous.

...Anyway, the idea I had for the ending to my map is under construction. Since I'm no good at sticking to target deadlines which I set for myself (you wouldn't believe how many deadlines I've set and missed), I'm not going to set one.

Ah, hell with it. I'll do it, just for kicks. I shall have the final version of Research Labs Sublevel 13 completed by June 12th... 2008. That should give me a bit of elbow room to work with.

Well, it's 2:30 in the morning, right now (in Britain, anyway), so I'm off to be... zzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home