Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First Word... Sounds Like...

In an attempt to bring my map to life a little, I'm adding roomtones which should give them a bit more character. I've had to bring their volume down to -10 so that they don't drown out everything else.

I've also added a little onto my map. Just three or four more brushes to add to make the last couple of rooms and that's it playable all the way through!

The shipping area has had a lot added to it and I'm still touching it up. The second picture shows the newest addition to my little level. Oh... *sniff*... she's growing up so fast...!

Expanded shipping area

Newest hallway

And that's the end of that chapter!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woa this looks nice :)
//Romperstomper

4/18/2006 08:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Romper.

Although it's nothing compared to what other people are capable of. Just don't expect too much from this level! :P

4/18/2006 10:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home