Friday, April 28, 2006

This Is So DOORING!

In my quick editing stint, today, I added a door to the Shipping Area that I had been meaning to put in since last week, but it always slipped my mind and came back in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep.

Well, it's added, now and it really provides a sense of scale! You enter the Shipping Area and see this huge door at the back of the room. It gives so much more depth and realism! I even had the presence of mind to put in a little ramp for delivery vehicles and such to travel over. If I can find a forklift model, I'll definitely be putting it in, especially if it's movable! Oh, by the way, it's just for show, so don't try to find a way to unlock it -- you won't get anywhere.

I've changed a few of the door sounds depending on what type they are so that you don't keep hearing the same old default door sounds.

The hallway leading to the cafeteria has been given some new textures. I'm still deciding on the floor textures, but that's for another time.

Jumbo Door

New textures

I'm off to hopefully find a forklift truck model or something similar. *Crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home