Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Vacation Over? Nooooo...

Another post, another day.

Well, the holidays are over and the world's going back to its boring old self.

Anyway, don't worry, I've not quit level editing, my single fan; it's just I've either forgotten to post, or didn't have time.

Well I've started on map 2 for my Death Rebellion remake. It's slowly coming along and there's nothing much to show you, but I certainly haven't quit.

I'm not sure if I'll be working on it for a short while, since my computer is being a bastard, at the moment, crashing randomly and stuff. I'd hate to work hard on a section of the map and have it lost due to a crash. Meh, maybe I'll risk it.

I'll really try to get some screenshots of it, but I won't promise anything. Things are pretty hectic now that the holidays are over, as mentioned earlier.

...Hadn't they just started?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home